So you want to become a professional with BIRTHFIT?
When you apply to become a professional with BIRTHFIT, you are applying to represent BIRTHFIT and our four pillars in your everyday life. You are applying to be a leader in your community. You are applying to serve and provide a service to the women and families in our tribe. You are expected to lead from the front.
This is a huge responsibility and should not be taken lightly. Each BIRTHFIT Professional has had to go through an intense application process as well as continuing to hold the standard.
If you are interested in becoming a BIRTHFIT Professional, the first thing you need to do is to attend a BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar.
After the seminar, you will receive the live link to the BIRTHFIT Professional Application. You will have 30 days to submit your application and pay your application fee of $199 online. Your application fee will take the place of your first year fee. Your application fee needs to be paid in order for your application to be reviewed. Once accepted, your BIRTHFIT Professional yearly fee will be due January 1st each year. Every three years, you will need to re-certify by taking the BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar and submitting a new application. We look forward to meeting you at a BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar soon!
- BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar
- Professional License/Certification
- Malpractice Insurance
- CPR Certification (if in the US, must be through the Red Cross or American Heart Association; if outside US, certifying body should be of similar reputation)
- (Doctor of Chiropractic only) Webster Certification
- (Physical Therapist only) Herman & Wallace Pelvic Floor Level 1 OR APTA Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 1
This entire list is not required, but it does enhance your odds of being accepted as a BIRTHFIT Professional. We will need documentation of at least one of these preferred qualifications.
- DNS A or DNS Exercise 1 or DNS Women’s Health
What do you get?
- Listed on www.BIRTHFIT.com with a link to your website.
- You will be featured alongside other professionals that hold the standard.
- Simple setup, no monthly fees, and yearly check-ins.
- Your photos, events, and information will be considered for BIRTHFIT social media outlets, especially when submitted to email@example.com.
Selection and Expectations
Once selected, you are required to have a live website, which will be linked from www.birthfit.com
. You are also encouraged to post the BIRTHFIT Professional logo on your homepage. This logo represents respect, action, and motivation. Lead with humility and integrity. BIRTHFIT will send over our logo once you officially become a professional. Every three years, you are required to re-certify through the BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar. There is new information and experiences coming up all the time. It is our responsibility to be at the top of our game. It is in our best interest to always be a student and continue to learn. Staying on top of current research and methodologies offers the very best care for our families.
Thank you for your interest to become a professional with BIRTHFIT. We understand that this position requires a bit of an investment. However, we have set a standard and we prefer to keep that standard across the board. We are passionate about changing the game of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
Please note: BIRTHFIT reserves the right to cancel your association at any time they deem behavior unacceptable and standards not being held. BIRTHFIT also reserves the right to add, change, or modify this outline at any time.