BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar
Are you a coach? Do you train women? Do you support women throughout the Motherhood Transition? Become a Prenatal and Postpartum BIRTHFIT Coach.
The first step is to complete the BIRTHFIT Education, which is online, and can be done all at your own pace. Next, you would submit your paperwork to become a BIRTHFIT Leader. At this point you’d be listed in our BIRTHFIT Directory where people can search for and find you.
The next step is to attend the BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar. These seminars are live and require full participation from you. These seminars are once a quarter in Houston, TX as of 2021. Please CLICK HERE for more information.
You do need previous coaching experience to become a BIRTHFIT Coach. We will accept one or more of the following certifications:
- Pilates Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
Please be prepared to share a copy of your coaching certification(s) with us when you submit your application.
At the BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar, you will:
- Understand that our intention is to program and coach general strength and conditioning for all seasons and cycles of life, including preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum.
- Learn and practice the BIRTHFIT Basics and gain confidence teaching the movements and poses.
- Be a student of breathwork and gain confidence in leading breathwork exercises.
- Get familiar with conversations around the core and pelvic floor.
- Improve your own programming in general strength and conditioning for women.
- Become familiar with coaching women throughout each trimester in pregnancy, and returning postpartum, trying to conceive, and healing from a loss.
- Practice drills and receive feedback on being a coach.
We hope that you’ll consider gaining knowledge around the motherhood transition to better support your local community. Plus, you’ll gain a supportive community via the BIRTHFIT Leader and Coach community. Becoming a Prenatal and Postpartum Coach is the best choice you could make to better support your clients.
If you’re not familiar with our prenatal or postpartum programming then take a look and consider completing it yourself. Our B!Community programming is general strength and conditioning for females in all seasons of life.
The breath part of BIRTHFIT may be new to you. Here’s a video that talks about the two main types of breathing we utilize.
Get Started Below
B! Community: https://birthfit.com/b-community/
Prenatal Programs: https://birthfit.com/about/pregnancy/
Postpartum Programs: https://birthfit.com/about/postpartum/
BIRTHFIT Education: https://birthfit.com/education/birthfiteducation/