BIRTHFIT Cleveland, Ohio: Prenatal & Postpartum Series
The BIRTHFIT Postpartum Series
Next group class starts October 4th at 7pm in Independence, OH. It is a class that meets twice a week for four weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-8pm. You will learn the proper movements to build a strong foundation. This class is for you if:
- You have been hurt returning to the gym or are intimidated by going to the gym
- You are hoping to change the way her body feels and moves postpartum
- You have back soreness when picking up her child
- You have trouble laughing without peeing her pants
- You have soreness in the mid-back while nursing her newborn
The BIRTHFIT Prenatal Series
The BIRTHFIT Prenatal Series meets Saturday, October 8th at 10am. This class meets once a week for four weeks on Saturday mornings from 10am-1pm. This is a birth education class unlike any childbirth prep class out there. The information is straightforward and real. This class will guide you and your partner into discovering your birth desires and actually putting them down on paper and into motion. We will instruct on labor movement and a variety of movements to help with discomfort during pregnancy and labor. This will be the only time that the class is offered HALF OFF: $149 (regular price $299). If you are in Cleveland you don’t want to miss out!!
To register for the BIRTHFIT Prenatal or Postpartum Series in Cleveland email Dr. Candace email@example.com
Candace Gesicki, DC
BIRTHFIT Cleveland Affiliate
Appointments can now be scheduled online! Click here to schedule!