We are women and we love push-ups. We love push-ups so much that we want to continue them while we are pregnant. However, eventually the baby bump gets in the way. Here’s some easy modifications for that growing belly:
AMRAP 10 minutes
30 KB Swings
25 Air squats
- KB swings can be alternating one arm at a time.
- KB swings should be done at a weight that you can do 30 reps in a row at least the first two rounds.
- Push-ups can be modified to knees, to plates, to box, or to wall as in the video.
- The run can be a walk or row.
- If you have to, give yourself a 30s-60s rest after each round.