New Posts Coming Soon!
Yesterday, I asked the BirthFIT community what they wanted to see covered by BirthFIT. I’m so grateful for the feedback. In the next two weeks, I will attempt to cover all topics that I received requests for. My goal is constantly bring you information. If you ever want to put a request in, then don’t hesitate to email or message me on Facebook. Thank you for being such an active community.
What’s to come in the next few weeks…
- Breastfeeding 101. Our aim is to keep it simple, while also presenting you with the foundation.
- Pregnancy WODS. All of BirthFIT WODs are scalable for those with bumps. However, in the next few weeks, I will record a few basic workouts that you do at home.
- The transition state between birth and going back to the gym. This can be such a fuzzy area, and all women are different. We will talk vaginal births and cesarean sections. I will provide some videos, suggestions, and guidelines that will hopefully make the transition easier.
- Postpartum. There’s a lot that has changed from having another human in your house to accepting your new body. We will talk about the 4th trimester or the next year after birth.
- Plan A or Becoming BirthFIT. This is where you prepare your body for birth, whether you’re a year away or four years away.
- Core exercises and dealing with your ab muscles.
Again, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any requests. New posts coming soon!
In 15 minutes,
Complete 40 Pull-ups.
10 Knees to elbows
90 Feet shuttle run (30 Feet down and 30 feet back and 30 feet back down)
- Use a band for pull-ups if you need assistance. Or, do ring rows.
- The deadlifts should be a weight that you can do 5 in a row every single set.
- Knees to elbow can be scaled to knees to ninety degrees if you need.
- Shuttle run can be a walk if you need, but try to think about your turn around.