Garlic breath is sexy and healthy.
Garlic is an herb we use a lot around my house. We add the ‘stinky rose’ to as many dishes as possible. It’s a good thing Logan enjoys garlic just as much as I do, or I might not get any kisses after dinner.
Below are some awesome facts about garlic and why you should include it in as much as possible too:
- Garlic is a bulb crop like leeks and onions. It grows underground.
- Garlic odor can actually be a mosquito/insect repellant.
- Garlic contains sulfur-containing compounds that are known to activate the liver enzymes that will help to cleanse the body.
- British medics discovered it’s natural antibiotic properties by treating soldiers in WWII. Bacteria do not develop resistance to it.
- Garlic is known to boost the immune system due to its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties, and of course its high levels of vitamin C.
- Rubbing garlic on skin conditions caused by a virus, bacteria, or even fungus can turn things around. Garlic contains a substance called ajoene that is known to combat Candida albicans.
- Garlic contains a high level of potassium.
- Garlic has been indentified as an anti-cancer food because of its production of hydrogen sulfide.
- Garlic is an anti-inflammatory that can help with acute inflammation and systemic inflammation such as in obesity.
- Garlic and olive oil mixture are known to help with earaches.
- Consuming boiled garlic cloves as a tea is known to suppress a cough.
- Garlic can be chopped and stored in the freezer for weeks and all the healthy ingredients remain active.
Give garlic a chance. It will enhance your health tremendously!
Advanced (95#), Intermediate (65#), Beginner (45#)
1 Power Snatches
-Rest as needed-
1000m Row or 1 mile Run
You may want to use a KB or DB if the BB is not comfortable.
Weight is always what you feel good about that day.
If running or rowing are not comfortable, then go for a hike or walk.